Thursday, March 4, 2010

My History As I Remember It.

I thought I had better put my own history on paper before I get too old and completely forgot it.  So, here we go.


Early Years
I have a very faint memory of living in Pocatello when my parents were going to school down their.  I remember playing in the road with a friend (a girl I believe).  Not much else that I remember about Pocatello (the first time).

I remember quite a bit about living in Idaho Falls (Coltman).  I remember taking a walk with Mom and Trent.  We were walking along the back of the property where we lived.  There was a tall grain elevator.  In front of the grain elevator was a mother skunk and a couple of babies.  My initial reaction was to run to those cute babies, but mom caught be just in time.  We kept our distance and stayed safe.

No comments:

A collection of short articles that represent my perspective on the world.